Join the live demo “Unified Monitoring, Diagnosis and Reporting of IT Infrastructure Performance with eG Enterprise v6” on October 9, 2014 at 11am ET | 10am CT | 8am PT | 5pm UK | 5pm CET.
Register now: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/971626975
See live the brand-new release of eG Enterprise v6 – the first intelligent performance monitoring solution designed to simplify the management of today’s complex and distributed IT environments. Find out how eG Enterprise helps you make IT Operations more productive, reduce IT support cost & complexity, and keep your end users happy & productive. During the live demonstration, we will show how you can:
- Have a single unified solution that addresses your application monitoring, database monitoring, server monitoring, network monitoring, virtualization monitoring, service monitoring and even mobile device monitoring needs;
- Use intelligent analytics to analyze and correlate performance across the tiers to provide unparalleled speed & ease of proactive alerting, diagnosis & analysis;
- View best-in-class customizable dashboards that integrate performance metrics to provide real-time role-based and domain-based views on user experience, system and service health, resource consumption, capacity and more;
- Report on historical performance and trends and analyze usage patterns to right-size and optimize your IT infrastructure for maximum ROI;
- Address gaps in your current monitoring for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI), multi-tier Java applications and heavily virtualized IT environments – in the cloud or on-premise;
Title: Unified Monitoring, Diagnosis and Reporting of IT Infrastructure Performance with eG Enterprise v6
Date: October 9, 2014 at 11am ET | 10am CT | 8am PT | 4pm UK | 5pm CET
Presenters: Bala Vaidhinathan (CTO, eG Innovations), Holger Schulze (VP Marketing, eG Innovations)
- Are you having to spend hours troubleshooting problems by looking at multiple different tools?
- Yearn to have a single pane of glass view into your entire IT infrastructure?
- Wish you could drill down and with just one click determine where the root-cause of a problem lies and call the right expert to get it fixed quickly?
Get your answer on October 9.