Whether you are virtualizing your IT environment or moving applications to the cloud, the dynamics and complexities of these IT transformations can cause significant performance and user experience issues that diminish the benefits of new IT service models and risk interruption of critical business processes.
Join us on Wednesday, March 12 at 2pm ET / 11am PT for the webinar “Virtualized and Cloud Apps – Why a Process Oriented Approach Delivers Maximum Performance“ to explore how to create service improvement initiatives based on end-to-end services and achieve true IT Service Management, i.e. managing services instead of just processes or components.
Register now: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/800828335
Performance management experts John Worthington (Director of Consulting, Third Sky) and Bala Vaidhinathan (CTO, eG Innovations) will discuss:
- The importance of performance management in virtualized, private/public cloud environments
- Integrating Event Management with the Service Lifecycle to accelerate business value
- The benefits of a process approach to performance management
- The importance of end-to-end IT service visibility for enabling IT transformation
We look forward to seeing you online!
We would like to invite you to the on-demand webinar “SAP Performance Monitoring – How to Improve SAP User Experience & Productivity” – watch the webinar now: http://www.eginnovations.com/webinar/eg-sap/
We discuss during the webinar how complex and dynamic today’s SAP environments have become. Virtualization of SAP instances and the supporting infrastructure, for example, introduces new dependencies that make the management of SAP performance and user experience even more difficult, costly, and time consuming. In fact, when we asked our live webinar audience about their biggest SAP performance monitoring challenges, they confirmed that today’s typical SAP performance management approach is too slow and complex:
62% – Takes too long to troubleshoot performance problems
54% – Users complain about problems before IT finds them
39% – SAP experts required to monitor and troubleshoot SAP all the time
32% – Need deeper visibility into SAP stack
28% – Monitoring of the virtualization tier that SAP is running on
The toughest SAP service performance challenges are the ones where SAP end users call the helpdesk and complain that “SAP is slow”. SAP administrators then often struggle to determine and quickly repair the root-cause of the problem: Is it the SAP servers (ABAP, Java), the virtualization layer, transaction server, the network, storage or the desktop? Meanwhile, critical business processes are impacted, costing your company a lot of money and hurting the reputation of the IT operations team.
Watch the webinar recording now (http://www.eginnovations.com/webinar/eg-sap/) and find out how to:
- Solve the toughest SAP performance issues and dramatically enhance user experience, SAP performance, and service uptime
- Achieve real-time, in-depth visibility of the entire SAP environment and easily diagnose every layer of every tier (including the network tier, the web frontend applications, backend databases, storage, and even the virtualization platform)
- Overcome diagnosis complexity and advance to rapid, pre-emptive problem solving
- Empower your SAP helpdesk to do more, simplify troubleshooting and reduce the burden on scarce SAP experts
- Reduce cost through higher uptime, scalability and improved resource utilization
Ready to become a SAP performance hero?
Desktop transformation initiatives promise significant cost savings and increased agility. Whether you deploy Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop, users expect application delivery to be as fast and reliable as their physical desktop experience.
Join Citrix and eG Innovations to learn about Citrix performance assurance and how to deliver Citrix desktop transformation success and ROI. Learn how to proactively manage service performance so you can make informed IT operations decisions, move from insight to action, and quickly resolve the root cause of service performance issues.
In this webinar you will see and learn how to:
- Build performance assurance into your desktop transformation architecture from the beginning, rather than as an after-thought, after you have performance issues
- Dramatically accelerate diagnosis and resolution of user experience issues anywhere in the desktop service environment – before they impact customer satisfaction
- Right-size the environment for maximum ROI and performance assurance
- Deliver on the ROI and user experience promise of desktop transformation initiatives
Webinar: Performance Assurance – A Key to Citrix Desktop Transformation Success and ROI
When: February 29th, 2012 @ 1:00pm EST | 10:00 am PST | 7:00 pm CET
Hosted By: Citrix Systems, Inc.
Register Now: http://community.citrix.com/p/citrix-ready-webinar-eginnovations?pcode=eg
Craig Ellrod, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, Citrix Systems
Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO and Founder, eG Innovations (http://www.eginnovations.com)
We look forward to seeing you at the Citrix webinar!